We’ve been working really hard towards the next release (v0.6 beta, codename Naya) scheduled for the second week of February (that is, next week). So far, this is what’s been done:
- Support for audit trails
- Support for rack usage and distribution views
- Better physical connections support (now you can create container -i.e. pipes- between facilities and cables/fibers inside. Then you can connect them to equipment inside the facilities and see the hops -we call it a Physical Path-).
- Support for backplane/direct port connections
- A working relationship explorer
- The first version of the Service Manager, which is a module that will let you see what resources -physical, logical and administrative- are associated to a given service/customer.
- Misc cosmetic improvements
- A lot of code clean up and bug fixes
The best way to keep up with the latest news is to follow our Twitter account (@kuwaiba) or to visit us in our IRC channel (#kuwaiba) on Freenode. Any comments are welcome.