Version 1.1.1 Is Out!This maintenance release brings a few useful improvements:
- Support for nested subnets.
- Support for IP address creation in ranges
- Support to create power links
- Many bug fixes and code clean up.
If you are upgrading from version 1.0, you need to run a couple patches before using version 1.1.1 Follow these steps:
If you are upgrading from version 1.1 you just need to undeploy the version 1.1 and deploy the version 1.1.1 without running any patch, Follow these steps: (just the undeploy/deploy instructions)
- Undeploy the old version from Glassfish. You can do this using the command line
- Deploy the new version as you did with the version 1.0.
- ONLY if you are upgrading from version 1.0 - Go to
http://localhost:8080/kuwaibaand click on Apply Patches.
- ONLY if you are upgrading from version 1.0 - Select the two options and click on Apply. Important: All passwords will be reset to the same value of the user name (that is, the password for user "admin" will be "admin").